LAGOS UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL
P.M.B. 12003, IDI-ARABA, LAGOS
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF PATIENTS’ LIFT AND DRUGS FOR PHARMACY DEPARTMENT
The Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Idi-Araba intends to procure Patients’ Lifts to facilitate the transfer of patients to various Wards and drugs for her Pharmacy Department. Experienced and competent contractors/suppliers are invited to submit bids for the installation of the Patients’ Lifts and Procurement of Drugs for the Hospital’s Pharmacy Department.
SCOPE OF SUPPLY
Lot 1: Installation of the Patients’ Lifts
Lot 2: Procurement of Drugs for the Hospital’s Pharmacy Department
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Form CAC2 and CAC7;
- Evidence of Company Income’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2015, 2016 & 2017) valid till 31st December, 2018;
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2018;
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2018;
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2018;
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 1/1/2019 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of theLagos University Teaching Hospital or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder, that the company is not bankrupt, in receivership or under liquidation or involved in any litigation which can potentially affect the company’s ability to effectively discharge their responsibility if engaged and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- Evidence of registration with Pharmaceutical Society Of Nigeria (Lot 2);
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years - (2015, 2016 & 2017);
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project including Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects;
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorised officer of the firm.
COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested companies are to collect the Standard Bidding Document (SBD) from the office of the Assistant Director, Procurement, Room 04, Third Floor, Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria Building, LUTH on evidence of payment of a non-refundable fee of N10,000.00 per Lot, paid into the Lagos University Teaching Hospital‘s Remita account in any commercial bank.
SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Prospective bidders are to submit bid for each of the Lot desired, two (2) hard copies each of the technical and financial bids with softcopy of financial bid only in MS Excel format, packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as “Technical Bid” or “Financial Bid”. Thereafter, put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger sealed envelope addressed toTHE CHIEF MEDICAL DIRECTOR, LAGOS UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL, IDI – ARABA and clearly marked with the name of the project and the Lot number. Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidder and drop in the designated Tender provided in the office of the Head, Procurement Division not later than12:00Noon Monday 12th November, 2018.
OPENING OF BID
The technical bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission 12:00Noon Monday 12th November, 2018 in the Old Board Room, LAGOS UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL, IDI – ARABA in the presence of bidders or their representatives, while the Financial bids will be kept un-opened. Please, ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register in the office of Assistant Director, Procurement, Room 04, Third Floor, Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria Building, LUTH, as the Hospital will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries, please contact the “Assistant Director, Procurement” on e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder;
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened;
- Bidders should not bid for more than one (1) Lot;
- All costs will be borne by the bidders;
- All pre-qualified bidders will be contacted at a later date for financial bid opening, while bids of un-successful bidders will be returned un-opened;
- The LAGOS UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL, IDI – ARABA is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
HEAD, PROCUREMENT DIVISION
FOR: CHIEF MEDICAL DIRECTOR